Scotland produced the

Une vidéo youtube, dailymotion ou autre, une musique a faire Découvrir aux autres poster vos liens ici (Pas de liens pointant vers des fichiers illégaux...)
Règles du forum
Tout contenu illégal sera supprimé.
zxlbxj1
Débutant
Débutant
Xfire : 699-

Scotland produced the

Message par zxlbxj1 » 20 sept. 2018, 01:05

CORDOBA, Argentina -- Scotland defeated Argentina 21-19 with a late penalty on Friday to win three successive rugby tests for the first time in two years. Just as in June 2012, the Scots have won all three on the road. Following wins over the United States and Canada, Scotland produced the winning points late for the second straight match, with flyhalf Duncan Weir kicking a penalty from 40 metres in the 79th minute. Scotland trailed by one at halftime and 19-10 with 10 minutes to go, and looked like wasting a considerable advantage in possession and in the set-pieces against the feisty second-string Pumas who ran Six Nations champion Ireland close, twice. The Scots forsook makeable penalty shots for attacking lineouts around the hour mark, and blew both. So when their scrum destroyed Argentinas, Grant Gilchrist, their youngest captain in 18 years, directed Weir to kick the penalty. He nailed the attempt from 45 metres to close the gap to six and renew Scotlands hopes. Moments later, they attacked from deep and channeled the ball down the left wing of Tommy Seymour, their best attacking player. Seymour broke and sent in replacement scrumhalf Henry Pyrgos. Weir couldnt convert from the touchline but the gap was one with seven minutes left. Argentina conceded the decisive penalty by joining a Scottish rolling maul from the side. But the Pumas still gave themselves a chance to steal the win after the hooter, setting up flyhalf Nicolas Sanchez for a dropped goal from 35 metres. But Sanchez, who left the game temporarily for suspected concussion, shot wide left. Scotland, which brought in 13 reinforcements this week for the second half of its world tour, started full of vim. Nick de Luca and Seymour set up fullback Stuart Hogg for the opening try, then Seymour almost scored but was beaten by the bounce. The Pumas used that ball to attack from their 22, and eventually flanker Javier Ortega Desio crossed. Sanchez kicked a dropped goal and two penalties to put the Pumas 14-10 up, then replacement wing Joaquin Tuculet, on the field for just a minute, sped around Scotland flanker Blair Cowan and Hogg to score a great individual try. The Scots ultimately prevailed for the fourth time on Pumas soil, against only one win over the Pumas at home. Their magic touch will be tested in the tour finale next week in Port Elizabeth, against the Springboks. Latrell Sprewell Jersey . Anor had not scored since getting his first two goals of the season vs. Philadelphia on March 22 but struck with laser precision from distance in the 56th and 75th minutes. Montreal (3-10-5) lost its third straight and Impact coach Frank Klopas said it literally was a case of his players not stepping up. Omri Casspi Jersey . With nothing tangible at stake, the Raptors turned in their most impressive outing of the fall in their seventh and second to last exhibition tilt against their stiffest competition yet, but they lost a couple starters in the process. http://www.shopwarriorsonline.com/Cheap ... rs-Jersey/. - Skiing far more aggressively than in her season debut a day earlier, Lindsey Vonn was in provisional 10th place after the first 45 skiers in a World Cup downhill on Saturday. Chris Mullin Jersey . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program. Rick Barry Jersey . The lightning strike was in the parking lot of Crew Stadium on Saturday night, but its not known if the off-duty lieutenant was struck directly, Columbus Fire Department Battalion Chief Tracy Smith said. The firefighter, identified as Lt.AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Jeff Teague lost the ball and figured he was in trouble, with Detroits Brandon Jennings breezing in for what looked like an uncontested layup. "I knew Coach was going to show it on film, so I just had to make sure I get back and make an attempt," Teague said. "I was able to meet him at the rim." Teague caught up to Jennings, leaping from behind and blocking the layup at the last instant. Teague then threw an alley-oop to Al Horford at the other end for good measure, helping the Atlanta Hawks hold on for a 96-89 victory over the Pistons on Friday night. Teague scored 14 of his 18 points in the third quarter. Josh Smith, who signed a $54 million, four-year deal with Detroit in the off-season after nine years with the Hawks, was left out of the starting lineup for the first time this season. He went scoreless in 20 minutes. Pistons coach Maurice Cheeks said Smith didnt start because he missed practice Thursday. Detroit had games Tuesday and Wednesday, and Cheeks said he didnt inform players of Thursdays practice until the flight back after Wednesday nights loss at Atlanta. He said Smith wasnt on the plane. "Theres no NBA rule against having a practice after a back-to-back, but if we had won in Atlanta, I probably wouldnt have called one," Cheeks said. "I didnt tell them until late. We were already on the team plane." Smith didnt talk to reporters after Fridays game. The Pistons led 87-86 after a 6-0 run in the fourth, but DeMarre Carroll scored inside for Atlanta while being knocked to the floor. He missed the ensuing free throw, but the Hawks came up with the rebound and Horford eventually added a free throw to make it 89-87. Carroll added a 3-pointer to push the lead to five. Detroit trailed 92-89 when Jennings appeared to have a clean breakaway after stealing the ball from Teague. The 6-foot-2 Teague recovered and blocked Jennings shot.dddddddddddd Jennings had 14 assists, but he went 4 for 16 from the field and struggled to defend Teague in the third quarter. "Its no battle or nothing like that," Teague said. "I was trying to make a conscious effort of getting to the rim." Smith shot 0 for 7 from the field in his first scoreless game since December 2004, when he was a rookie. "As far as I can remember, Josh has always started the game. I know for him, hes dealing, his dad is not doing so well, and I think that could have been on his mind a little bit as well," Horford said. "Josh is a great player. Hes going to get it going. Hes going to be fine." Detroit was up 14-12 when Smith came in with 5:47 to go in the first quarter. Atlanta went on a 15-4 run and led by as many as 11 in the half. The Pistons caught a break in the final seconds of the second quarter when Kyle Singler was fouled shooting a 3-pointer. He made the first two free throws, and when he missed the third, Greg Monroe rebounded and made a layup. The four-point possession meant Detroit trailed only 49-44 at halftime. The Pistons took a 52-51 lead early in the third, but Teague started a 9-2 Atlanta run with a three-point play. Horford scored 17 points for the Hawks. Andre Drummond had 15 points and 16 rebounds for Detroit, and Singler added 22 points on 9-of-13 shooting. "I felt like I had a great game, but Im only worried about the team," Singler said. "Im very disappointed that we lost this one. We thought we would play Atlanta tough, and we did, but there were too many plays that we didnt make, and they got all the 50-50 balls." NOTES: Detroit was again without Chauncey Billups (knee tendinitis) and Will Bynum (left hamstring). ... Atlantas Kyle Korver made four 3-pointers, extending his streak to 86 games with at least one. Dana Barros holds the NBA record of 89. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

Répondre

Revenir vers « Videos ou Musiques »